CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 17, 2010

We're gonna party like its 1999....




Have you guys listened to 93.9 lately!? Do you love the late 80's and early 90's music as much as I do? I think its funny how they have stuff from Prince and Paula Abdul, but then every once in a while they throw in stuff that was hot when we were in high school-- like cisco's - thong song. Ahh memories =)

Anyway, like the title says, we are going to party =) The date is set for our September get together--

Date & Time:
Tuesday, September 28th @ 7pm

Place:
Saigon Noodle House (Kaneohe) - Please see link for Yelp review and address =)
http://www.yelp.com/biz/saigon-noodle-house-kaneohe

Hope to see you all there! If you all cant come, the bun in the oven and I will definitely have a little party of our own with our delicious Pho =) Yummmm...

2 remarks, observations, opinions:

Stephanie said...

Oh I'll be there! Liko too since she's reading my library copy! :)

liko said...

um, i'd like to say that i will be...but things are kinda crazy for me on tuesdays now. i work all day and then head straight to young womens before getting home for the evening.
and now i will be working tuesdays and wednesdays (no more thursdays), so i need to get to bed as early as possible.
i will try to make it. that's all i can promise for now!!
sorry for being such a party pooper :-(