CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

September get together!!

How does Tuesday, September 28th or Wednesday, September 29th sound?



Mama is loving some Pho right now. I just found a really good little place in Kaneohe that has very decent prices and they are delicious. Maybe we can meet there for some discussion or even to just catch up with each other? Then when we are done, we can walk around the mall and act like we are going to buy stuff (but we arent cause we all know we are all broke right now...hehehe). Everyone like that idea? Im getting hungry just thinking about it, but then again, Im always hungry these days =)

I realize that we try to go to these kind of get-togethers only when its being planned or hosted by someone that we know. I know this because I am very guilty of this myself =) Let's change this! Everyone, please come out even if I dont really hang out with you very often or at all. I can assure you that I am not (that) awkward. And, I don't pick my nose (often), so please feel comfortable to come out and enjoy. I hope everyone can make it out.

Place: Saigon Noodle House (Kaneohe) - Please see link for Yelp review and address =)
http://www.yelp.com/biz/saigon-noodle-house-kaneohe

Date & Time:
Option one- Tuesday, September 28th @ 630pm
Option two- Wednesday, September 29th @ 6 or 630pm

I know everyone's schedules are different and its hard to plan these kinds of things, so please post what day is good for you and we can go with the majority =)

6 remarks, observations, opinions:

Stephanie said...

I am excited! Especially since I just finished the book on Thursday night. It's really good everyone.

I can come either night, but will be late if it is on Wednesday since I get done teaching at 6:10 in Laie, but I could come right after.

My pops loooooves him a bowl of Pho and we always laugh about it- now I can join the ranks of crazy pho lovers!

liko said...

i think tuesday would work better for me. and i gotta go get it from steph so i can get reading again!!

echo said...

i really really want to make it out to this. but i am not sure if i will be able to. marc will be flying out to DC that week on either tuesday or wednesday. if he flys out wednesday then i can come on tuesday. but if he flys out tuesday i won't be able to make it either night. does that make sense?
anyway, i have eaten at saigon noodle house, and yes, it is quite tasty!

echo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stef j. said...

i like you.

i'm broke, but i'll come with my PB&J. :)

and i'm good for either day.

KristenE. said...

Yay! You gals are the bomb! Yes, im bringing back-- 'the bomb'.

Anywho, Let's so Tuesday at 7pm. Is that cool? I just realized that I have to work a 12hr shift on Tuesday and I wont be getting off until 6pm and because I work in town, it'll take me at least an hour to get there =)

I really hope you can make it Echo! Its not going to be the same without our founding mother =)

And thank you Stef J =o) I like you too!