CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hey Ladies =)

I would loooove to hang out next week Tuesday, but I would really hate it for Stephanie and Stef J to be the only ones to have to make the long drive over to Kaneohe. We can totally cancel this one and just save up energy for the next get together. As much as I wanna see your beautiful faces, I know that it can get really hard to do these kinds of things. I know we all have things that come up. This week is really tight for me too. My mother in law (as Im sure Liko already knows-- since she works with her...hehehe), is going to Utah today and will not return until next week Wednesday or Thursday. She is our babysitter on Mondays and Fridays and the occasional Wednesdays, so Im working really long hours on the days that I can and taking off early on the days that she would've watched Ava. Because of these long hours (Tuesday and Thursday of next week), it's really hard for me to move my schedule around. I did it for Tuesday, but I dont think I have any more room to move things around to accomadate the book club for another day =( Im sorry Chicas. Im bummed, but lets take a break this month and re-vamp for next months book =) Hopefully I'll see you all sooner than later. I get off early tomorrow, friday, next week monday and wednesday, so if you all wanna hang out, just text me =)

5 remarks, observations, opinions:

Stephanie said...

bummer since i was looking forward to seeing you but i totally totally understand! life is getting busy for us all and it's just tricky to get together- i am glad i read this book though since it was so nautical and cool. i loved all the under the sea imagery and imagining the old items found in the beach hut and the old house. very cool. i am glad we have this book club so i can step out of my literary box. :)

echo said...

i am sad that i wouldn't have been able to make it anyway since marc is flying out that night.
i didn't get a chance to read the book either, although i want to. i need to get my buns over to the library and get a library card.
heres to next month!

echo said...

i am sad that i wouldn't have been able to make it anyway since marc is flying out that night.
i didn't get a chance to read the book either, although i want to. i need to get my buns over to the library and get a library card.
heres to next month!

stef j. said...

i'm sadly very open and available, so whateva is decided, i'm down. (unless i'm utterly exahausted that day and decide to just sit on my couch eating celery stalks that are swimming in peanut butter while watching BONES on netflix... that's always a possibility.)

and i didn't read the book. oopie poopsie. maybe i can borrow from someone just for some leisure reading...

liko said...

um, i'm still reading it. trying to, anyway. time, time, where does it go??

and yes, terri is gone. and missing babysitters can make things more crazy!

i'm sorry i wouldn't have been able to make it.
:-( and i'm off til next tuesday...so...when can we play??