what day works best for you guys tuesday sept 23 or tues sept 30?
this meet will be for the book captain blood so if you have not read it yet find or borrow yourself a copy. i am not sure what we will be doing yet or where we will meet but i just wanted to know what day works best.
also, small side note, i was hoping this could be a kid free evening and i am sure that if you are like me you could use the time away:)
7 remarks, observations, opinions:
Either day is good for me. Just let me know when and where and I'll be there =o)
either or, and the kid-free idea sounds GREAT to me!!!
oh, um, i gotta read it first...
for Liko's sake, we should do the 30th. since she doesn't have a copy yet.
I am slowly reading it because I feel like I don't have time lately, but it's almost finished. If Liko doesn't have one soon maybe she can borrow this copy, echo?
I was thinking it would be fun to watch the movie, if there is one and have movie treats and discussion, before or after the movie?
I don't know that's just an idea I had.
Netflix has a 1935 version that looks like it is fairly in-line with the book from what I can tell...since I haven't read it all yet.
I can get it, if thats what we decide to do. We can also watch it here if we need to. We just got a big TV.
let me know peeps.
melissa- that is exactly what i was thinking. when i was little i used to LOVE old movies especially ones with errol flynn who just happens to play captain blood. so i was thinking that is what i would do.
Post a Comment