CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

after much diliberation

I have finally chosen...

Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe.

I'm sure some of you may have read it, If there are any objections to this one let me know and I can pick another book instead. But I am fascinated to read a novel that is regarded as the first novel written in the English language. It's kind of on the same wave-length as Captain Blood, well at least as for as I know. Sorry for the redundancy, but I think we'll like it.

anyways let me know if this works for you ladies.

10 remarks, observations, opinions:

Hemant Saluja said...

I love reading novels and I have read your novel, it’s a nice book and I am eagerly waiting for your more books.

===================================

neha trehan
look4ward

echo said...

sounds great!

echo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

im glad hemant loves reading novels so much! :)

and who keeps commenting and deleting it? dont be so timid! :)

and now for the real comment: cool , sounds good.

now i feel pressure to pick something piratey or oceany for my book in november! haha

maybe 20,000 leagues under the sea...

or maybe i will just stick to to kill a mockingbird which was my original choice

echo said...

sorry- it is me who keeps deleting them. for some reason my computer puts up 2 copies of my comment EVERY time. and it annoys me. i wish i knew how to stop it.

echo said...

for some miraculous reason, it only did one copy that time. ? so weird

Stephanie said...

ahhhhhh i see! mystery solved :)

liko said...

stephanie -- do 'to kill a mockingbird', i LOVE that book and haven't read it in ages. it'll be fun!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Yeah! I found this on Liko's blog, but can I join? I LOVE reading and discussions...never knew this bookclub existed!

echo said...

yes, yes. please join!! it is a new book club, we just started. septembers book is captain blood and octobers is this one. let me know your email and i will add you on.