i just finished. i'm glad we read this- i would have probably never even known about it otherwise and it was a really good story.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we are a book club.
i just finished. i'm glad we read this- i would have probably never even known about it otherwise and it was a really good story.
deep thoughts by Stephanie at 8:20 PM
9 remarks, observations, opinions:
agree
are you gals already done with robinson crusoe?? i wanna join your little book club, keep my reading on a roll.
wait, do you need my email address to add me onto this blog??
massageliko@aol.com
i am gonna start reading robinson crusoe right now.
ec can add you and robinson crusoe is octobers book- captain blood is septembers so get that one first! it's a good 'un.
I am ashamed to say that I have been following your book club...I've been reading captain blood =o) I would like to officially join and become part of the cool club.
p.s. my email is eskarank@gmail.com
don't be ashamed sister. we would love to have you! i just added you to the list. read, read, read away.
kristen you are so funny! i am happy you are joinin' up- you did tell me you were the nerdy bookish type. i love that.
Post a Comment