CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

crap, it is already april

aloha friends-
the book for april is Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover. ok, i know that some of you are rolling your eyes and shaking your head saying to yourself you don't need this or you don't believe in this kind of stuff. but let me just say, give it a chance. it is kinda like when matti suggested we read the proper care and feeding of husbands. whether you agree completely or not you must admit it has some great little nuggets of wisdom in there.
i have one copy which Chandra has already claimed and melissa is after her. we can continue to spread it around if you want but it is also available for download ($12 i think?)on your iphone for all you fancy phoners out there.
the book discussion will be on either wednesday april 25th or may 2 (please state your vote in the comments) at my house 8pm.

4 remarks, observations, opinions:

Stephanie said...

I'll borrow it after Melissa please!

Rhitzclan said...

I vote May 2nd! Seeing as I haven't started the book yet. In fact I don't anticipate being able to read it for the next week or so- so give it to Melissa and we'll see if I'm ready for it after my extended family goes home!

Melissa said...

May 2nd is best for me. I've read it before, so we can skip me borrowing the book if needed- I can go without the review.

KristenE. said...

May 2nd :) since the last UY show is on the 25th *snif* :,(