i really love this fast read -- i read it YEARS ago, my mom suggested it as a summer read (it was one of her favorite books growing up) and that got me interested.
hope you like it!
miss you girls and as soon as i figure out an ideal meeting date/place, i will let you all know!
until then, happy reading!
(and have any of you read it before? if lots of you have, i can choose another one...let me know!)

5 remarks, observations, opinions:
Wow, haven't read this one since fifth grade! Exciting to start it. Great choice, Liko!
great choice. i have read it before but i have forgotten it. i am excited to read it again!
never read it....looking forward to that time and place we get to hang out with you!!
I don't think I have ever read this! I will pick it up ASAP! :)
Niice! This was one of my favorites growing up. It was right up there with 'How to eat fried worms' =) Mattie and Steph- I think you'll enjoy this one a lot.
Post a Comment