CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Meeting

I wanted to know how everyone's reading is going? I actually got side tracked from Jane Eyre and started reading The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society on my weekend mainland trip without the keiki. That book is fantastic! If you are looking to find a good, fun, fast read, I highly recommend it.

Is it just me or is this month crazy? I am hoping things will slow down, but that does not look too promising. This doesn't mean, though, that I wouldn't love to get together with you ladies. We could just do some sort of ice cream night at my house and just sit around and talk story. How does that sound with everyone? What nights work for you all?

I hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season. Happy Christmas, friends!

3 remarks, observations, opinions:

Stephanie said...

I'm pretty sure I'm free as a bird any evening except Thursday (UY practice) now that the semester is over. Sign me up!

echo said...

same as steph
thursdays are out for me. oh and wednesdays since marc and i go to the temple that day. but i get back around 8 so we could do it after that or i will just be a bit late. (gasp)

liko said...

um, next week i work tues/wed/thurs, so i will be a walking zombie. but the following week, after Christmas, would be great. maybe wed? or monday or friday? haha. i suck.