CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

what has everyone been reading?

so i guess book club is on a bit of a hiatus but i am hoping we will be back on schedule soon. how bout it liko, are we good for april?

in the mean time, i was just curious if you guys have been reading anything else lately. what have you been filling your quiet time with? that is, if you have quiet time.
i started huckleberry finn and have been enjoying it so far. but honestly i have been doing more sewing than reading as of late so i am only a few chapters into it. i can't wait to start reading again.
so, what have you been reading??

5 remarks, observations, opinions:

liko said...

i have been reading 'the peacegiver', some church literature...um, sifting through some vintage crafting books i scored at the kailua book sale, and sewing books. haven't really been reading or sewing much and i miss it. my brain misses the reading. as soon as i pick one for april, i will post about it!! coming soon!! promise!!

Rach said...

Ok totally read the hunger games & loved it. So sorry that I didn't pass it along...it was way overdue when I got to reading it...I'm starting a bill over at the library....so I had to return it. BUT definitely a good read!

echo said...

oh rach, i have been wanting to read that. i just might have to go check it out for myself. i trust your book suggestions.

echo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan and Keli'i said...

I've been reading "Guernsey Literacy and Potato Peel Pie" and "Tuesdays with Morrie." Both good. Sorry I suck this and every month, btw, but I am always down for a night out at my house this month...even though tomorrow's the last day.