Ladies,
i hope you are ready cause book and broads in coming back in your life.
februarys book will be Persuasion written by jane austen
my 2nd fav written by her. coming in after p&p of course.
be prepared to fall in love with captain wentworth. so much so, that you might even consider naming your son after him.
see you at the end of feb for our get together. more info to come on that later.
6 remarks, observations, opinions:
ooohhh good choice!
brag time:
i read this book as i drove through London and Bath and all the other places in the book.
it-was-awesome!
can't wait to read it again!
um. jealous. i wish i could have an experience like that. that sounds wonderful.
woohoo!! i'm excited!!
PERSUASION! Hooray! Maybe we should just start a Jane Austen book club. Yes, I think so.
Nice, Stephanie R....I am definitely jealous of your London excursions whilst reading this splendid novel. Jolly good.
yay yay YAY!!!
I'm excited =) Good choice Echo!
Post a Comment