i guess we aren't gonna do a crucible gathering, don't know about the dr. laura one. but i know that from here on out, everyone's schedule is probably gonna be getting more hectic.
Yeah, My schedule is super crazy too :( I wont be able to meet this month or the next, but rest assured, I'm reading the books :) I am REALLY enjoying A wrinkle in time. Great pick Steph J.! I have no idea why i didn't read this in H.S., but I guess that goes to show how bad Hawaii's public school english department is! Ha!
3 remarks, observations, opinions:
ha! next week is already december!!!
aaaah!!!!
i guess we aren't gonna do a crucible gathering, don't know about the dr. laura one. but i know that from here on out, everyone's schedule is probably gonna be getting more hectic.
Yeah, My schedule is super crazy too :( I wont be able to meet this month or the next, but rest assured, I'm reading the books :) I am REALLY enjoying A wrinkle in time. Great pick Steph J.! I have no idea why i didn't read this in H.S., but I guess that goes to show how bad Hawaii's public school english department is! Ha!
Have fun girls!
i'm out too but im reading and lovin it.
Post a Comment