when should we meet? YOU DIDNT READ THE BOOK????? COME ON PEOPLE!!! just kidding.
let's meet anyway (but you should read the book. it's so so great. really.)
howz about the very beginning of september and rachel can announce her book selection then- sound good?
and we arent meeting at my in-laws house. i'm thinkin a night beach walk or a night time trip to angels (yum) where we can sit on the new (and very necessary???) slab of concrete right outside and the topic:
being a little better. 
that's a theme that ran through my mind as i read the book.
so to re-cap: beach walk/sit and chat on towels or trip to angels at the beginning of sept. and discussing being a little better- whatever that means for you.
whatcha say?
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
glimpse your calendars will ya?
deep thoughts by Stephanie at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 remarks, observations, opinions:
oh and that's a picture of her when she was younger- cute!
i am reading it! about halfway through and i love reading every night. i wonder how i went on for so long not reading anything as uplifting...
i'm totally up for the beach walk deal, we can bring blankets and walk and then sit and chat. sounds like a plan to me!!! and beginning of september sounds good to me!!!
Steph, can I borrow your copy? I really, really want to read it, but I am super skint right now! And I am available on most nights, with advanced notice...except Wednesdays...have a class then. An a trip to Angels is always, always fun!
sounds perfect! i like either idea. both sound great. maybe, lets do both?? is that possible?
I am reading this book, but I actually am also working on "no doubt about it" that i borrowed 5 months ago from you too since my book didn't arrive till 3 days ago. The theme sounds perfect.
I'm good with whatever the group wants to do. The beach sounds awesome...since I'm trying to lose weight I'll be a party pooper at Angel's, but I'd meet you girls anywhere cause I just love ya'll. ;-)
Any night works well, except wednesday cause I am marathon training those evenings.
fun! I have a wedding in CA on the 5th so I'll be out of town the 3rd to the 6th. I may have to miss out :(
TOTALLY love it. I will try & find the book by the time. I am not such an avid reader as you all...I want to be. I am just a vERY neglectful parent when I read. I need to figure out how to manage my time better. But yes I love the idea of going on a beach walk...totally fun. You say when & where.
rach
i too like the beach walk idea. but i feel i must say that beaches are quite noisy and chilly, what with the waves and wind and all, so we might want to do our chatting around a bonfire to keep the group small and toasty.
ok ok, why didn't i just say i want to do a bonfire. there. it's out. beach walk. bonfire.
and, um, i really really want to read this book but i'm a cheapskate so i need to borrow it from someone.
I say, the beach walk! let me know when and where.
fabulous idea---and I am reading the book! :)
I will try with all my might to go, depending on how much school stuff i have to do.
Post a Comment