CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

june book

well hello ladies! it's been a long time. I have the choice for June, and since I am currently reading the The China Study By T. Colin Campbell...that is my choice for June. It's a really interesting read and I highly recommend it. It gets you thinking.

okay we'll meet at the end of the month if that works for you all. let me know ( especially you ladies who are giving birth soon)

adios friends.

6 remarks, observations, opinions:

liko said...

i have never heard of that book before - sounds interesting. and i haven't been reading lately, so maybe i need to start again.

echo said...

thanks for choosing a book even when you are out of town. i am excited to read it.
i will have to get back to you about the get together. i will be there if i can depending on when or if i have had the baby yet.

Stephanie said...

End of the month sounds good to me!

betsy said...

ahhhhhh!!! I am so sorry for not checking this cute blog! I am so bad at staying updated. Boo for me. Echo sorry, I kept your book for so long. Well, better luck next time.
:)

stef j. said...

i'm all good and pretty free. and excited to read about china!

betsy said...

yeah, is this the book where they don't use any products "made in china?"
i heard it was really interesting.