yes, so be there! my house. i guess it'll just be the usual: chatting while snacking, so bring a treat of your choice! call me for directions, or come prior to that date and we can play in the pool up top. there is guest parking, too. see you then!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 remarks, observations, opinions:
i didn't read the book, but I'll be trying my darndest to make it to your lovely house!
i will be there.
i will be there and i might need a ride. the lame-os at the car place are still "figuring things out"- great.
i will be steph's ride, seeing as i will definitely be there.
okay, people, i've been to all your homes and love them. mine is seriously nothing special, quite tiny, so don't be disappointed, aight?
Uh, yes, I won't be there tomorrow, seeing as I didn't read the book, but I'm in for February, since I'm a huge Jane Austin fan! I know, I'm a slacker, girls. I keep saying, "I'll be there" and then I flake. I have the Kiera Knightly Pride and Prejudice, though, so maybe, you can all come here for that one! Any takers?
megan! i am glad you responded. i was not sure if you still wanted to be apart of this group. it is ok if you haven't read the book you should still come if you can. we love having new people! you wanna choose the book for april??
Post a Comment